Friday, November 28, 2008

week of 11/30/08

This has been a very good week! It is kool when you can't remember what has gone wrong. One thing that has not been right is the fact that I could not recall how to post until tonight. During the week I had attempted to post but couldn't, attempted to comment on Bills blog but had to post anonymously. Tonight I was finally able to wade thru the prompts to re-establish my login name and password.
We have 3 of our grand children here for this weekend and it is great. Grandma took them to an amusement arcade this evening and I passed. Been there a lot of times with all of these children. Grandma took the camera so I will get some of the joy later this evening. Grandpa needs so alone time! Seems like that issue has been becoming prominent in my life. Am I old, do I have the Alzheimer's or am I old and have Alzheimer's. By golly- I'm not old!

11/29- I'll just add some more info since the week is not complete as yet. Seems to me like I have lost interest in about everything that is important to me. My wife took the grand kids to Madagascar2 this and I stayed home. She took the kids to Hershey Park Candyland this afternoon and I stayed here. Some friends invited me to go to a hockey game tonight in Hershey. I accepted the offer last night but told my wife today that I don't think I'll go.

1 comment:

This and That said...

I started reading your blogs a couple weeks ago and
am worried about your not posting now. I hope all is well!!!!