Friday, November 21, 2008

Week of 11/16/08

Good news... Since I've started coconut oil my leg cramps and night mares (Aricept side-effects) have eased off. I even had a good dream last night! So far my wife and I have gone through only one jar. I've been taking Aricept since late June of '08 and the cramps and night mares started within the first week. Not certain if the coconut oil can be given credit fro the improvement or if the side-effects have just been out grown. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated. I could always experiment byu stopping the c'nut oil to see if they return but I think not!

1 comment:

Bill Craig said...

That IS good news Tom T! :)

As you know, I'm new to this whole thing, so I cannot really comment, but I hope you continue with whatever you're doing that makes you feel better!

Bill